-
December 14th, 2000, 03:37 PM
#1
Inactive Member
http://www.comiccollector.com
And make sure you check out the Elven Glade (ignore the crappy title) and my forum: The Asylum. And don't worry if you don't like comics. I don't much like them either...
-
December 16th, 2000, 03:05 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Two short words
"FUK J00"
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
December 27th, 2000, 05:11 PM
#3
Inactive Member
*kicks the troll in the chops* Get outta here! Creep.
-
December 27th, 2000, 11:22 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
December 27th, 2000, 11:26 PM
#5
-
January 1st, 2001, 10:08 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
*scratches my head*..Isnt it Simon Says??
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
-
January 3rd, 2001, 06:55 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Charlie says...love my Good N' Plenty! What an ancient jingle! AHHAHAHHAH!
-
January 5th, 2001, 09:38 AM
#8
Inactive Member
hey u get that advert there? it was a british road safety advert from the VERY early 80's
"charly says meoooooooow meooooooooow mow moooow mooooooow mooooooooooow"
"never cross the road before licking a toad"
or somfink 
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
January 5th, 2001, 12:32 PM
#9
Inactive Member
*in a huff*
is that all
*mummbles*
------------------
Dont shit me off !!!
I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!
-
January 5th, 2001, 03:54 PM
#10
Inactive Member
ya ..that pesky charlie 
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks